Hormones are the natural chemical messengers which coordinate bodily functions by relaying messages between different organs and tissues.
They’re responsible for maintaining physiological balance by telling your organs what to do and when to do it.
However, sometimes there’s too much or too little of particular hormones, which causes a condition known as hormonal imbalance.
Hormonal imbalance often occurs during conditions such as menstruation, pregnancy, menopause, breastfeeding, or the existence of an underlying illness. When it occurs, it causes major changes and disrupts the body’s normal functions.
Today, we’ll step through:
- Natural and safe ways to manage hormonal imbalance
- Natural hormonal balance supplements
- Comparison between natural vs. artificial supplements
- Frequently asked questions about hormonal imbalance
While hormonal imbalance is medically treatable, natural remedies are the best and most sustainable ways to manage the condition.
Natural management prevents the condition from significantly impacting your mood, sleep, appetite, libido, and energy levels.
Let’s explore how to safely manage your hormonal imbalance naturally and maintain a good quality of life without any side effects.
1 – Maintain a Healthy Diet
The safest and most natural way to manage hormonal imbalance is with a healthy diet.
The foods you eat often have a huge impact on your bodily functions and natural hormonal balance. Your body needs healthy foods to meet its nutritional need for efficient production of hormones.
Food controls your nervous reflexes and directs gut actions in a way that affects the production of hormones.
Foods high in unhealthy fats are generally known to contribute to hormonal imbalance.
To safely manage your hormonal imbalance, maintain a diet that’s:
- Rich in proteins (e.g. white meat, legumes, nuts, and eggs) — Proteins support the production of protein-derived hormones such as oxytocin and epinephrine.
- Rich in fruits and vegetables (e.g. apples, bananas, kales, and spinach) — Fruits and vegetables provide vitamins that promote the production of hormones and help keep them in sync.
- Low in added sugars (e.g. sugary drinks and beverages) — Added sugar is high in fructose which causes hormonal imbalance by disrupting the gut microbiome.
- High in healthy fats (e.g. peanuts, fatty fish, and avocados) — Healthy fats help reduce the stress hormone cortisol and protect your body from developing insulin resistance.
Enriching your diet with hormone balancing foods will make your hormones function optimally and help you efficiently manage symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
2 – Do Regular Exercise
Another natural way to safely manage hormonal imbalance is through regular exercise.
Regular exercise boosts your body’s energy levels and promotes the production of hormones. It also increases the sensitivity of hormone receptors in the body, thereby enhancing the relay of hormonal signals.
Additionally, physical activity helps reduce levels of sensitive hormones, such as insulin, while preventing cells from developing resistance. Insulin resistance often results in type 2 diabetes (diabetes mellitus).
Examples of exercises you can do regularly to manage hormonal imbalance include:
- Cardio workouts
- Aqua aerobics
Regular exercise, such as strength training will also help in boosting muscle hormones, such as testosterone.
Maintain a physically active lifestyle through regular exercise to balance your hormones naturally and help your body function optimally.
3 – Get Sufficient, Quality Sleep
Sleep is restorative and crucial for the optimal functioning of your hormones.
Scientific studies show that insufficient sleep raises levels of hormones such as ghrelin and cortisol, while reducing levels of good hormones, such as leptin.
Insufficient sleep also increases your risk of developing insulin resistance, which can result in type 2 diabetes.
When you get enough sleep, your body gets ample time to recharge, regenerate, and produce enough hormones.
Develop the routine of getting at least 8 hours of undisturbed sleep daily to manage symptoms of hormonal imbalance and maintain a state of equilibrium in your body.
Expert Tip: Hormonal balance and sleep have a mutual relationship. Just as sufficient sleep will help you restore hormonal balance, well-balanced hormones will help you get a good night’s sleep.
4 – Use Natural Hormonal Balance Supplements
Natural hormonal supplements are made from organic plant extracts that help restore hormonal balance in your body.
These supplements contain essential nutrients that fill the nutritional void which may be causing your hormonal imbalance.
Natural hormonal supplements are made by blending together natural ingredients to bring your body back to balance and alleviate symptoms such as anxiety, irritability, and hot flashes.
They’re often rich in macronutrients (e.g. proteins and plant-based fats) and micronutrients (e.g. vitamins and minerals).
Bust Bunny’s natural hormonal supplement, for instance, is made of natural ingredients including chamomile, ginger root, black cohosh, red clover, and Shatavari, which provide relief from:
- Mood swings
- Night sweats
- Body inflammations
The ingredients have been scientifically tested and proven to relieve hormonal imbalance, and provide premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopausal support to women.
What’s Bust Bunny Hormonal Balance?
Bust Bunny Hormonal Balance is a natural hormonal balance supplement packaged as capsules.
We manufacture them in an FDA-registered facility whose manufacturing conditions are regulated for your safety.
The supplements are organic, non-GMO, and made from all-natural ingredients.
Each of the ingredients play a role in restoring your hormonal balance and supporting women in menopause and PMS.
Ingredients present in Bust Bunny Hormonal Balance include:
- Maca root: Reduces your menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, irritability, and sleeping problems
- Red clover: Herbaceous clove that contains isoflavone, which boosts estrogen levels in menopausal women
- Angelica Sinensis: Relieves menstrual cramps and helps pre-and post-menopausal women sleep better
- Shatavari (Wild Asparagus): Herb that promotes hormonal balance by lowering physical and emotional stress in your body
- Ginger root: Reduces menstrual bleeding and cramping and alleviates your mood swings, night sweats, and hot flashes
- Black cohosh: Contains macrotin, which works like estrogen to relieve menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, anxiety, and headaches
- Chamomile: Contains flavonoids that help relieve menopausal and PMS symptoms
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps reduce body inflammations during menopause or PMS
- Ashwagandha powder: Reduces anxiety, insomnia, and improves your sleep
Thanks to our use of rich natural ingredients, Bust Bunny Hormonal Balance will help you manage symptoms of hormonal imbalance such as cramps, irritability, nausea, and night sweats.
Natural vs Synthetic Hormonal Balance Supplements
While natural supplements are made of organic ingredients from plants, synthetic supplements are made from chemical ingredients manufactured in the lab.
Understanding the difference between these two will help you make the best choice of supplements that are safe and work best for your body.
The table below will help you understand the difference between natural and synthetic supplements.
|Quality||Natural Supplements||Synthetic Supplements|
|Ingredients||Contain all-natural, non-GMO ingredients||Contain little to no natural ingredients|
|Body absorption||Well absorbed in the body||Poorly absorbed in the body—most of it is excreted in body wastes|
|Nutrient quantities||Contain concentrated amounts of nutrients found in whole plants||Nutrients are added in trace quantities|
|Efficacy||Have higher efficacy in balancing hormones||Efficacy is lower than natural supplements|
When choosing hormonal balance supplements, opt for those that are high in nutrient quantities and are readily absorbed by your body, as they’ll produce the best results in managing symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I look for when buying hormonal supplements?
When buying hormonal supplements, look out for the following:
- Ingredients: Prioritize natural ingredients since they’re safe and more efficient.
- Symptoms: Check if the symptoms listed on the packaging are similar to what you’re experiencing.
- Instructions for use: Read the instructions for use carefully. Supplements can work against you if you don’t follow the instructions as written on the packaging.
- Side effects: Check and note any probable side effects indicated on the packaging. Are you ready to handle the side effects should they occur?
- Safety information: Take note of any safety instructions given (e.g. keep out of reach of children).
Do hormonal supplements have side effects?
Hormonal supplements may elicit such side effects as mild headaches, nausea, fatigue, and dizziness.
However, the side effects are often mild and subside with time.
How effective are the supplements?
Natural hormonal supplements are highly effective in managing symptoms of hormonal imbalance and restoring normal bodily functions.
You can trust them to effectively relieve PMS and menopausal symptoms and bring your body back to balance.
Share on Instagram:
Share on Facebook: