Larger, fuller breasts are often associated with increased attractiveness and femininity. Perky breasts are also thought to boost self-esteem and confidence, especially if you fancy clothing that works well with a voluptuous chest.
Thankfully, there are natural methods one can use to get bigger breasts. These techniques yield results fast and can be done in the comfort of your home.
Natural ways of getting bigger breasts have other benefits as well, including:
- Being safe and non-invasive
- Being cost-effective; low to no cost
- Promoting the overall health of the individual
- Requiring minimal effort
We have compiled four easy tips on how to get bigger breasts naturally and fast at home.
To get even faster and better results with these tips, consider combining two or more methods. Also, remember to be consistent with your chosen methods.
1 – Natural Breast Enhancement Supplements
First tip on our list is to use our vegan-friendly Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement supplement, a product created with customer satisfaction in mind in an FDA-compliant facility in the United States.
Our supplement has been carefully formulated by blending 13 natural herbs into vegan capsules, with certain goals in mind: to make your breasts bigger, firmer, and rounder.
The 13 natural essential ingredients include vitamin C, fenugreek, chasteberry, flax seed, hops, dong quai, fennel seed extract, wild yam root, black cohosh, motherwort, blessed thistle, red clover, and watercress.
So, how does the Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement supplement work? The ingredients in our supplement work by:
- Promoting estrogen levels: Estrogen helps in increasing the size of the milk ducts and stimulating growth and development of both connective tissues and fatty tissues. This leads to firmer, bigger, and more rounded breasts.
- Balancing hormones: Apart from estrogen, other growth hormones include progesterone for menstruation cycle regulation, prolactin for mammary gland development, and growth factors such as insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1).
- Increase blood flow: The sufficient supply of blood to the breasts improves their firmness and fullness. Ingredients like motherwort and dong quai are responsible for improving blood circulation in the body, including your breasts, resulting in a firmer and fuller bust.
At Bust Bunny, we recommend our breast enhancement supplement as your primary natural method to getting bigger breasts. You only have to take two capsules per day with water, and you can expect to see results within 1–3 months.
2 – Exercises and Yoga
Exercises and yoga poses have long been used to strengthen, tone, and enhance various parts of the body, and the breasts are no exception.
These two methods target the chest muscles, working them out to increase their size. In turn, the increased muscle mass creates the appearance of larger, fuller breasts.
The targeted chest muscles are called pectoral muscles. The breasts sit on top of the pectoral muscles which give them support and help them maintain their proper position.
Let’s look at some of the specific exercises and yoga poses that are helpful in growing bigger breasts at home.
- Push-ups: Push-ups are a great exercise for targeting the chest muscles. To perform this exercise, start by getting down on all fours. The hands should be shoulder width apart. Keeping your arms and legs straight, lower your body until the chest nearly touches the ground, and then push back until your arms are straight. Repeat as many times as you can.
- Chest presses: To perform this exercise, you need either barbells, resistance bands, or dumbbells. Lie on your back on a raised flat bench. Holding a barbell in each hand, push the weights upwards. Bring the hands back to the starting position and then push upwards again. Repeat as many times as you can.
- Planks: Position yourself for a push-up. Now lower your elbows to the ground and then hold that position for 30–60 seconds while keeping the body straight.
- Cow pose: This is an upper body yoga pose that helps increase the size of your breasts by stretching the tissues around them.
To perform this pose, you start by sitting down in a lotus position. You then lift your right hand up at rest with its palm on the back. Now, reach out with your left hand and try interlocking the fingers of the two hands.
- Bridge pose: This pose increases your breast size by stretching your chest. It also strengthens the core muscles and the back. To perform this pose, lie on your back and bend your knees while keeping your feet flat on the ground. Then, lift your hips, cross your fingers behind your back, and lift your chest with your arms.
- Upward facing dog: Like the first two exercises, you’ll need to loosen up to perform this one. Lie down on your belly and keep your feet hip-distance apart. Your legs should be straight. Rest the hands close to the lower ribs. Now lift your chest up by pressing flat on the ground using your hands and hold for 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
3 – Dieting: Foods for Bigger Breasts
Healthy, balanced nutrition affects the shape of our bodies, including the breasts. Breast enlargement exercises also often require a proper diet to complement their results.
From milk to nuts, there are a variety of food options to include in your diet.
The following table lists the top breast-boosting foods, their nutrient components, and the benefits they have for breast growth.
|Soy products||Isoflavones, protein||
|Papaya||Vitamin C, folate||
|Nuts||Fatty acids, protein||
It’s important to remember that the effectiveness of these foods will be boosted with other breast boosting methods. However, including them in a healthy, balanced diet provides overall health benefits to the body.
4 – Breast Massage With Essential Oils
Not only is breast massage safe, it’s also enjoyable.
Breast massage increases the size of your breasts in two ways.
The first way is by increasing blood flow to your breasts. Massage opens the blood vessels of the breasts and increases their temperature, stimulating the circulation of blood in breast tissues. This in turn fills the tissues, leading to a firm and full appearance.
The second way massage increases breast size is by promoting the production of growth hormones. Massage stimulates the release of endorphins, which in turn stimulate the release of growth hormones that promote breast development.
There are several ways of massaging the breasts, however, the most recommended technique is the “circular stroke.”
Circular strokes are easy to perform on yourself, or you can let your partner offer a helping hand. You can also seek massage services from a professional masseuse.
These are the step-by-step instructions for circular stroke breast massage.
- Choose your preferred massage oil. Some options include almond oil and olive oil.
- Make yourself comfortable on a bed, massage table, or a couch.
- Moving your hands in a circular slow motion, start massaging from the outer edges of the breasts until your hands meet at the cleavage point.
- Gradually increase pressure and speed.
- Notice areas that are tight or tense and occasionally focus on them.
Combining Breast Enhancement Supplements and Other Natural Methods
Combining other natural breast enlargement techniques with Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement supplements helps to maximize their results.
“I’d like to say how happy I am with Bust Bunny vegan pills. I have fullness and an increase in size. I am happy … that it is all natural 😀”
– Heather C
“This product has given me a modestly increased shape, size, and cleavage! I just received my second bottle today. Highly recommend it.”
For example, while enhancement supplements stimulate hormone production, exercises help tone and strengthen the chest muscles. Later, massage helps relax the muscles for recovery and growth. Massage is also used as therapy for breast cancer patients.
By using a variety of techniques, you’ll be able to address multiple aspects of breast enhancement, including firmness, roundness, fullness, and shape.
So if you’re looking to enhance your breasts naturally at home, consider Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement supplement, a product from a family-owned business rooted in nature and science. Contact us today to learn more.
Share on Instagram:
Share on Facebook: