If you take a look around ours, or any breast enlargement site, you’ll see a word pop up again and again: Phytoestrogen.
You may have a sneaking suspicion that phytoestrogens are quite important when it comes to breast growth and you would, in fact, receive your gold star for the day. What you might not know is exactly how important they really are.
Phytoestrogens are so important to the healthy, natural enlargement of your breasts that we had to dedicate an entire blog to the matter. As always, please consult with your doctor before adding phytoestrogens to your daily diet.
Now, let’s not dillydally any longer.
What Are Phytoestrogens?
Going back to high school science class might give you an idea that phytoestrogens have something to do with plants—and you’d be correct. They are plant-estrogens that can attach to estrogen receptors in homosapiens.
The kicker is that they may inhibit or promote estrogen throughout your body, but that behavior is dependent on your naturally circulating estrogens and the type and number of estrogen receptors. We promise to dumb down the science from here on.
Much like estrogen, phytoestrogens can reduce your blood pressure, menopause symptoms, certain cancer risks, osteoporosis, and cholesterol.
The most common sources for phytoestrogens can be found in common substances such as:
- Soy—soy is commonly found in foods like tofu, edamame, and, obviously, soy milk. We can debate until our faces turn red the benefits of soy in relation to natural breast enhancement, but it is, in fact, a great source for phytoestrogen.
- Hops—hops, like the hop-extract found in Bust Bunny, is wonderful for natural breast enhancement. It’s also a great source for phytoestrogens! Not only will hops aid you in your breast-growth journey, but it can also reduce your body’s production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which as you can imagine, is the opposite of what you want to do to grow your breasts naturally. Try yours today using coupon code “phytoestrogens” for 10% off or CLICK HERE to have your coupon instantly applied.
- Red Clover—red clover, like the red-clover extract found in Bust Bunny (hmm, this is becoming a theme isn’t it?), is a double-whammy. Red clover is packed with phytoestrogens, but it also contains phyto-progestin which help grow and maintain the milk glands in your breasts.
- Flaxseeds—flaxseeds, like the…we won’t say it this time, might contain the highest amount of phytoestrogens in any naturally occurring substance.
- Fennel—fennel, or the flavor you taste in black licorice, is also packed with phytoestrogens. Oh, and it’s found in your favorite breast enhancement supplement, as you might have guessed.
- Let’s just direct you to our page of natural ingredients found in our supplement. Mostly all of the ingredients contain phytoestrogens and you can find out much more about these ingredients than in our little blurbs above.
How do Phytoestrogens Affect Your Breast Growth?
Now that you know what phytoestrogens are and where they can be naturally found, can phytoestrogens increase breast size is the next question.
Well, as mentioned phytoestrogens mimic estrogen inside your body.
Estrogen helps to retain fluids and stimulates breast tissue growth. This might be why some women who take estrogen-based birth control report weight gain as well as breast swelling.
Since phytoestrogens mimic estrogen, it’s not hard to imagine, then, that they will also promote the retention of fluids in your breasts and the growth of the breast tissue itself.
Therefore, it stands to gain that if you increase the amount of phytoestrogens in your diet, your breasts will grow!
Or, you can take an all-natural breast enhancement supplement, like Bust Bunny (we know, we’re a broken record), which has your daily dose and more of extracts of foods high in phytoestrogens.
It’s just science, really. Science that will get you the bust you always dreamed of.
Now, we’d be remiss if we didn’t cover the elephant in the room.
Do Phytoestrogens Cause Breast Cancer?
There is no cause for alarm. Many things can cause breast cancer. But we aren’t necessarily the go-to source for this and you should always, as we constantly preach, consult your doctor before any change in your diet.
However, a 2007 study by the Journal of Clinical Oncology argues that phytoestrogens behave like estrogen when your levels are low, and not like estrogen with your levels are high. That means that phytoestrogens may have breast cancer fighting properties.
You can do your own research and we generally believe phytoestrogens to be safe in regards to breast cancer, but please, please consult your physician.
Most breast enlargement supplements utilize phytoestrogens in their formula—and we’re no different.
Phytoestrogens are vital to natural breast growth as you’ve just read. They are also beneficial in more ways than breast growth, however, as having healthy amounts of estrogen in your system is great for a woman’s reproductive health in general. There’s nothing to not like about them!
Do yourself a favor if you’re looking to increase the size of your breasts naturally: exercise right, eat right, and educate yourself about phytoestrogens. If you’ve gotten this far, you’re already a third of the way to naturally larger breasts. Add a daily supplement into your lifestyle routine to help promote healthy breast tissue, try Bust Bunny today using coupon code “phytoestrogens” for 10% off or CLICK HERE to have your coupon instantly applied.