*Results of doing yoga for breast enlargement may vary for each individual and may take longer or shorter than the times stated within
Women with small breasts are always looking for a quick way to increase their bust size. Some turn to breast enlargement surgery and the results can sometimes leave a lot to be desired. Being curvaceous, curves on slim body, has become the new norm and, therefore, women are becoming more and more conscious about their breast size. If achieving a fuller bust is a goal for you then yoga is great answer to that (along with many other benefits! Plus, women can increase their breast size naturally by practicing yoga poses at home, it’s simple, free, and healthy!
How Yoga Makes Bigger Breasts Naturally
As we know that there are ample number of breast enlargement products are available in market such as oils, ointment, suction cups and god knows what more. They promise a lot but sometimes underdeliver.
So are yoga poses to increase bust size are effective? Yes!
Women who transformed their small breast into perfect and fit large breasts through yoga, are very happy and confident with their increased bust size.
As mentioned, going under the knife is not always the answer due to risks and the high cost of surgery. Yoga can give you the desired round, big boobs in a more natural way. Yoga is inexpensive and becomes very comfortable. So, all these yoga poses are result oriented and very well-tested and confirmed by many women. Stop being embarrassed about your small bust and move your body to get bigger breasts through yoga.
How to Increase Bust Size Naturally with Yoga Poses
These yoga positions have been proven to increase breast size can be practiced in your room or open space. If you can, do yoga in the morning before sunrise to get added benefits of fresh air!
1. Ustrasana or Camel Pose
Ushtra or Ustra in “Sanskrit” means Camel and “Asana” means Position. Camel pose is one of the simplest yoga poses taught to beginners everywhere. It stretches the muscle tissues around your breasts resulting in increased blood-flow promoting the enlargement of your breasts. Ustrasana pose also will tighten your stomach and lower pectorals giving you more reach and flexibility.
It is a back-bending yoga workout and you stretch your entire front body and core. Try to breathe deep and slow during the pose for maximum results.
How to do Camel Pose to increase breast size?
Step by Step Instructions for Ushtrasana Pose :
- Sit on your knees on the yoga mat.
- Put your hands on your waist.
- Now bend backward slowly and hold your ankles.
- Push your buttocks in the air and slowly drop your head down toward the floor.
- Now stay that way and count to ten slowly and come back to normal position.
- Take two deep breaths and repeat this asana 10 times to get bigger and rounder breasts in no time.
2. Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose
“Bhujanga” in Sanskrit means “Snake” or “Serpent.” As such, this pose is called the “Cobra Pose.”
Bhujangasana is a firm and soft yoga position which promotes only bust area stretching and have a partial effect on the stomach. It comes with multiple added health benefits such as firmer and rounder buttocks, increased spinal strength, and a toned midriff.
How to do Bhujangasan or Cobra Pose to increase breast size naturally.
Step by Step Instructions for Cobra Position:
- Lie down on your stomach with your toes flat and head resting on your yoga mat.
- Don’t spread your legs, keep them close and touch the heels together.
- Place your palm on the floor raise your upper body. Spread the hands shoulder-width apart.
- Apply equal pressure on both of your palms as you bend your spine backward. Don’t squeeze the shoulders—stay relaxed.
- Make sure that you don’t lift your hips from the ground. Keep your pelvis to ground (like a snake). Stay in this position for 5 seconds.
- Come back to the initial stage by reversing every move while you exhale.
3. Gowmukhasana Or Cow Pose
Popularly known as cow pose, gowmukhasana is another excellent yoga position for breast enlargement. It really stretches out your chest muscles and gets that blood flowing. The asana pose also stretches several parts of the body simultaneously, including ankles, thighs, hips, chest, neck, arms and hands. So it’s a win-win situation and you’ll come away feeling refreshed and limber.
Cow pose is a bit tricky as it involves the movement of legs, hands, toes, and palms. But don’t worry we will teach how to do it perfectly so that you can squeeze every benefit from it.
How to do Cow Pose for healthier, fuller breasts?
Step by Step Instructions for Gowmukhasana:
- Cross your legs in a lotus pose.
- Put your left palm on your right knee and right palm on top. Take 3 deep breaths.
- Now bring right hand behind your chest and place back of the palm on your spine as far as you can reach.
- Then bring back left palm behind your chest from over shoulders and lock fingers.
- Push your chest up in the air and remain in this position for 5-10 seconds and then come back to normal lotus pose.
- Do these steps again but change the placement of your hands each time (right over left, left over right). Repeat this cow pose daily for 2 weeks to get fuller breasts.
Dwikonasana is also known as “Double Angle Pose” because when you follow the steps your body looks like two angel wings. This yoga gives an enormous stretch to the chest and promotes muscle tissues for growth. As the breast tissues become longer and bigger it results in the more firm breast with an appealing size you can show off.
In this pose you stare at your breathing, so controlling it won’t be as difficult. When you will bend down in the process, inhale. Hold the breath in the final position and then exhale while standing back up.
How to do Double Angel Pose to Enlarge Breast Naturally?
Step by Step Instructions for Dwikonasana:
- Stand straight and take 2 deep breaths then bring your hand back and interlock your fingers.
- Now slowly flip your interlocked fingers, make sure you don’t strain your wrist.
- Slowly bend down your upper body and don’t move any part from your waist.
- Simultaneously move your interlocked hand upwards as much as possible without straining your muscles.
- Stay in this final position for 10 seconds and then come back to normal standing posture.
- Repeat this 10 to naturally promote healthy breast growth.
5. Dhanurasana or Bow Pose
In modern yoga dhanurasana is commonly known as Bow pose because you look like the bow of a ship. Bow pose is not used only for natural breast enlargement but it has multiple health benefits. Ladies good news, if you are having a hard time to conceive this bow pose can help you.
It also helps to alleviate muscle pain, ease menstrual discomfort, and relieve constipation. Dhanurasana is a great relaxer too, if you are suffering from mental stress then try this yoga posture for some relief.
How to do Dhanurasana for natural big boobs?
Step by Step Instructions for Bow Pose:
- Lie on your stomach and relax. Take 3 slow and deep breaths.
- Now fold your knees towards your head as much possible, and then hold both the ankles with respective hands.
- Keep your face looking straight and now push try to unfold your legs and stretch out.
- Look straight and hold on to this position for 10 seconds. Slowly release the pressure and come back to normal posture. Do this process 5 times.
- Repeat this yoga pose for 2 weeks to increase bust size naturally.
6. Vrikshasana or Tree Pose to Increase Breast Size Naturally
Time to look like a tree and from that vrikshasana gets its modern name. Tree pose will focus on the “side boob” tissues. It will produce enough stretch in muscles to facilitate blood flow to promote growth. Vrikshasana is an easy pose with superb health benefits.
The added benefit of tree pose is that it will also give you rounder buttocks and stress relief. It’s also a great muscle relaxer position.
How to do Vrikshasana Yoga for a Fuller Bust?
Step by Step Instructions for Tree Pose:
- Stand straight and keep your chest pulled out a bit and slightly raised.
- Bend your right knee and place your right foot high up on your left thigh. The sole of the foot should be placed flat and firmly near the root of the thigh.
- Keep your left leg straight and hold strong. Once you are well-balanced take 2 deep and slow breaths.
- Raise your both hands above your head and form “Namaste Posture” above your head (see image).
- Keep your chest pushed outside and close your eyes and hold this pose for 1 minute.
- Now exchange the leg and repeat the process for the left leg. Do this daily in the morning to increase your boobs size naturally.
Final Thoughts on Yoga For Breast Enlargement
Women with good curves are seen as attractive and it also boosts their confidence. If you have small breasts then don’t you worry, you won’t have to take costly breast surgery. Alternative natural care can be the best option. Try these amazing well tried and tested yoga poses to increase breast size naturally. Supplement your yoga exercise with Bust Bunny natural breast growth pills for daily vitamins that help your breasts grow healthy and large! Use coupon code “yoga” for 10% off or CLICK HERE to have your coupon instantly applied.
For more healthy things, like yoga, to do for your breasts, check out our comprehensive guide of alternatives for the “don’ts” of natural breast growth.