Bigger breasts are a true mark of femininity. They add to your overall beauty, grace, and attractiveness. They also ensure your clothes, especially ones with a plunging neckline, fit better around your chest. Having a fuller bust can even help you overcome chest dysphoria.
Over the years, breast implants, breast augmentation, and breast enlargement supplements have been marketed as the most effective breast enhancement solutions.
But what if we told you there’s an affordable, natural, and convenient way to achieve a fuller, perkier bosom? Breast enlargement exercise!
- There are many benefits of having bigger breasts, including helping you to overcome chest dysphoria.
- Exercise can help to tone and firm your pectoral muscles—the muscles found under your breast tissue—resulting in more structured and perky breasts.
- Aside from weight lifting, strength training, and chest workouts, a breast enhancement supplement can be a key to a fuller and well-defined bosom.
Breast Enlargement Exercises That Actually Work
Performing exercises that target your chest muscles often results in an increase of breast size and density.
So, what exercises do we recommend for natural breast enhancement?
- Exercises that target your back, shoulders, and chest muscles to help with breast projection
- Weight lifting exercises that contract and relax your pectoral muscles
- Strength training exercises to encourage breast muscle growth
- Exercises that can be done at home every day without props or weights
Today, we’d like to share five great breast enlargement exercises with you to help you achieve bigger breasts. To help you achieve a bigger bosom, we’ll explain why each exercise is effective and how each one is done.
Workout 1 – Barbell Bench Press
The bench press involves the use of dumbbells or a weight machine to exercise your upper body muscles. It’s one of the most effective exercises to increase breast size naturally because it targets the muscles at the center of your chest. This pushes your boobs up and forward, giving the illusion of a larger bosom.
Performing bench presses regularly also helps to increase pectoral muscle mass and volume, which gives your bust a desired boost.
Steps to Follow
- Lie flat on a bench facing upwards and grip the barbell. Your forearms should be facing forward at a width that’s slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Ensure that your feet are placed firmly on the ground and that your hips and shoulders are pressed against the bench.
- Slowly lift the barbell off the rack and lower it to the level of your nipple as you breathe in, ensuring your elbows are bent out to the side.
- Exhale as you lift the bar up in a straight line and press yourself against the bench.
- Perform three sets of 5 to 10 repetitions.
Workout 2 – Push-Ups
Push-ups sound like torture for anyone who hates the thought of pushing their own weight off the ground. But you’ll be glad to know that a few push-ups a day will strengthen and firm your chest, keep your arms toned, and tighten your core. How?
Push-ups work surrounding muscles, though mainly the pectoral muscles, to increase blood flow and augment the breasts naturally.The best part is that you don’t even need special equipment to do a push-up, just a corner in your room, and you can get started. They’re also great if you’ve never worked out a day in your life because you can scale them to your strength and fitness level.
Steps to Follow
- Lie on your stomach with your hands placed on the ground shoulder-width apart on either side of your chest.
- Push into the ground to raise your body up off the floor.
- Place your feet hip-width or slightly wider apart, and your body should form a straight line from the top of your head to your heels.
- Start bending your elbows at a 90-degree angle to lower yourself to the ground while you breathe in.
- Exhale as you push back up, ensuring your back is straight the entire time.
- Three sets of 10–15 repetitions are enough every other day.
These steps describe a standard push-up but feel free to try out other push-up variations for similar results.
Workout 3 – Walking Planks
Walking planks involve using your body’s weight to work against gravity. They add a little more gist to the plain, old, and boring plank by encouraging movement up and down while in the plank position.
Moving your arms while in the plank position helps to strengthen your bust and core muscles. It also works your shoulder and back muscles hard, helping to improve your breast projection.
Steps to Follow
- Get into a full plank position, placing your hands directly under the shoulders and tucking your toes in.
- Ensure your body is straight from head to toe to engage your glutes, abs, upper body and shoulder muscles.
- Starting on the left, lift your hand off of the floor and lower yourself onto your left forearm with your elbow placed directly below the shoulder. Repeat this on the right side.
- Return one hand at a time back under your shoulder to push yourself up.
- Three sets of 10 to 15 repetitions are enough.
Pro Tip: You might not get it right the first time. But take your time to perfect your form to ensure you are targeting the right muscles.
Workout 4 – Chair Dips
Firm and toned breast muscles are key to elevating your breasts.
Chair dips help to increase the appearance of your cup size by stretching and strengthening the pectoral muscles. They’re effective because they work the muscles right beneath the fullest part of your breasts.
It’s an easy-to-do breast enlargement exercise that requires only a firm and sturdy chair to balance against.
Steps to Follow
- Sit at the edge of a chair or bench with your hands shoulder-width apart. Hold the edge of your supporting surface.
- Slide down so that your behind is hovering over the floor, move your feet forward, and bend your knees, ensuring they are not too far from your toes.
- With your elbows bent at a 90-degree angle, breathe in and lower your hips, hinging at the elbows and supporting your weight with your arms.
- Breathe out as you push yourself up to the starting position.
- Perform three sets of 10–15 repetitions.
Expert Tip: Avoid shrugging your shoulders. Instead, keep them relaxed and ensure your elbows are straight behind you.
Workout 5 – Arm Circles
Arm circles are as easy as exercise gets. However, they are revered for their ability to tone your biceps and triceps and work your upper chest and back muscles.
Arm circles will help you get a perkier bust by pulling the pectoral muscles up and lifting your breasts. You can gain even more breast muscle by adding weights to this exercise, either dumbbells or weighted cans from your pantry.
Steps to Follow
- Stand with your legs slightly apart and stretch your arms out fully to the side at shoulder level.
- Keeping your back straight, make small backward circular motions with your hands.
- Complete a set by moving your hands in one direction for about 1 minute, and then proceed to make the same movement in the opposite direction.
- Gradually make the circles bigger or start moving your hands up and down.
- Repeat the sets two or three times.
Natural Breast Enhancement: What to Do and What Not to Do
Many factors can influence breast development. These include genetics, age, diet, body weight, and hormones. While exercising helps you tone and firm up your pectoral muscles, it will hardly amount to a cup size increase.
If you’re hoping to go up a cup size, the table below covers a few of the dos and don’ts to adhere to, along with some breast enlargement exercises to help with natural breast growth.
Boost Your Breast Muscle Gains With Breast Enhancement Supplements
Breast enhancement pills contain natural hormones that are already present in your body to promote natural breast growth.
Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement supplements are safe and effective capsules that’ll help you achieve fuller and perkier breasts thanks to their unique formula consisting of 13 essential botanicals.
This innovative product is deeply rooted in science and customer feedback. This ensures that what we have on the shelves is not only what you want but what you need.
Here are some raving reviews from our clients:
“Great product really worked for me as I’ve been taking it since mid-February and have gone up almost 2 cup sizes. I tried so many different exercises and other things, but I have found these pills really work.”
– Joanna via Trustpilot
“I have taken this for about 6 months because now that I’m in my 40’s I felt like the girls could use a little perk and I’ve gone up a couple of cup sizes and get comments like “Did you get a boob job?”
– Natalie Hensley via Amazon
Customers love these supplements because:
- They’re all-vegetable capsules—vegan-friendly and gluten-free
- They use all-natural active ingredients, including fenugreek, chaste berry, flax seed
- They are manufactured in an FDA-approved facility in the United States
- They include minerals and vitamins, like vitamin C, to boost your overall health
- They come with a fantastic return and refund policy
Share on Instagram:
Share on Facebook: