If you have boobs, small or not, then it should be a requirement that you know how to massage them. Not only does it feel great, but the best boob massages can actually make your breasts larger! That’s right, no surgery, no pills, no exercise—just a massage! Consider this your breast massage therapy and make it part of your daily ritual. You can even include a breast massage oil to enhance your breasts naturally. In this article we will show you a breast massage video along with other natural ways to increase breast size in the comfort of your own home. So how exactly does massaging your breasts make them bigger?
How Do Breast Enlargement Massages Make Your Boobs Larger?
Every woman wants to know how to grow bigger breasts naturally, but there are many theories behind this, but the leading one would have to be the effect of bras. You wear them all day, every day. An improper one can restrict a healthy blood-flow, won’t allow the lymph nodes to empty successfully, and prevents the emptying of toxins. All these things affect the health and size of your breasts which is why massaging breast tissue is important for proper blood flow. This is why we say this is one of the many disadvantages of wearing bra at night because you must give your breasts a rest, literally. Therefore, doing a self breast massage after a long day can help enhance your breasts naturally and rejuvenate them giving you firmer, healthier, and—above all—larger breasts! So if you’re looking for ways to make your breasts grow, don’t leave this one off of your list because this is one of the best natural ways to get bigger breasts fast.
When to Massage Your Breasts
You know the how, but when should you perform a breast massage for enlargement?
During sexy times is the most fun, but, typically, the best breast massage is done right after a shower or bath. Your pores and skin are more open and smooth which only facilitates a more therapeutic breast massage. You can even add a breast massage oil during this time for moisture. You can use lotions and oils for the same effect, but we’ll get into that later.
Breast Massage for Growth Techniques
Before we get into the techniques, let’s go over some preliminary and precautionary measures:
- If your skin is too sensitive, avoid giving yourself a breast massage
- Remember that a good boob massage takes time—allow months for lasting results
- Avoid your nipple area during a breast massage—it can get too sensitive
- Avoid all breast massage techniques if you are pregnant
Now let’s get into the massages! Below are a few examples that will get the blood flowing in your breasts making them healthier and larger! Technique #1: First, place your hands under your breasts and rub them in a circular motion around them. Do the circles towards your cleavage first and then reverse the process. This is a massage best performed with warm hands, so using oils and rubbing your hands together first goes a long way!
Technique #2: This massage with help with the lymph nodes we mentioned earlier. Healthier lymph nodes in your breasts will increase their firmness, health, and size. Start by making outward strokes from the nipple towards the outsides of your breasts. Begin with the tips of your fingers in the center of your breast and gently massage and stroke outwards towards your underarms.
Technique #3: If you want to know how to massage your breasts to get the most out of it, you’ll want to start by using the palms of your hands on the outer-lower portion of your breast, make small, circular motions towards the center of your breasts and finally making your way to your cleavage. Don’t go above the nipple in this massage—focus on the lower halves to create the necessary boob stimulation needed. Consider this your breast massage therapy, you’ll want to commit to it. Start the video below around the 2:36 mark:
Now that you know some of the breast massage techniques, let’s really dive into how a breast massage can facilitate growth and how it can be one of the best natural ways to increase breast size. Massaging breast tissue is a great way to increase collagen and elasticity of your skin creating healthy boobs and breast tissue.
Advantages of Breast Massaging
We wouldn’t be writing this article if there wasn’t an advantage for you, now would we? Giving your boobs a massage provides many great benefits, such as:
- The most logical of some breast massages is that it can simulate the sensation of suckling. This tricks your breasts into stimulation without producing lactation— In other words this is considered, boob stimulation. Voila, larger breasts!
- Breast massages are crucial for the overall health of your breast tissue. Stimulating your breast tissue improves its elasticity and tone, making your breasts feel healthier and firmer. In addition to your breast massage, you should be adding in a daily breast enhancement pill to boost your breast size. Bust Bunny is a natural alternative to surgery! Use coupon code “breastmassage” for 10% off or CLICK HERE to have your coupon instantly applied.
- Like any massage, all that rubbing and prodding pushing toxins away from the area. This is especially good for your breasts because of your lymph nodes. Not only will a boob massage increase your cup size—it will make you healthier to boot!
- Come on, it can be very fun for you and your partner.
- Breast massages are a great way to regularly know what your breasts feel like. If you notice any changes—even the slightest—you can consult with your physician and get on top of it early. This is your own personal way of monitoring the health of your breast tissue.
- If you’re breastfeeding, you can use this as your lactation massage.
What Oils or Creams Should You Use While Massaging Your Breasts?
Using creams or oils during a breast massage helps open up your pores and relax your tissue and muscles. This only facilitates cell growth in the breast. The best creams and oils to use are:
- Cocoa Butter
- Flaxseed Oil
- Olive Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Pueraria Mirifica (PM) Cream
Other Tips and Advice for Breast Enlargement Massages
As we wrap up, let’s go over a few more tips and tricks for massaging your breasts:
- First and foremost—whenever possible, avoid wearing a bra. It’s the reason you’re performing these massages in the first place. There are many disadvantages of wearing bra at night.
- Always use inward motions while performing a breast massage to protect your breast tissue.
- Your hormones are most active at night, so it’s best to massage your breasts before bed and right after a hot shower or bath. This is one of the best times and ways to make your boobs grow faster.
- How to massage your breasts when applying oils or creams: don’t use too much pressure! You can do an olive oil massage for breast firming, tightening and lifting.
- Massage for at least two-to-five minutes to help increase the chances to make your breasts grow. Most women suggest at least 300 rotations which takes roughly five minutes (although the ideal breast massage lasts 10 to 15.)
- Give yourself a boob massage at least two times per day.
- Avoid massaging your nipples
- Be gentle if you are giving yourself a massage while breastfeeding.
- Using the flats of your fingertips and your palms is the suggested method.
- Some may not know this, but massaging your armpits is a great way to increase blood circulation to your breasts.
Hopefully we’ve given you enough advice on how to massage your breasts to make them bigger. It’s always a great idea to complement your breast massage with breast enlargement supplements, so you know you have the healthiest breasts with the added bonus of a few cup sizes! Use coupon code “breastmassage” for 10% off or CLICK HERE to have your coupon instantly applied. Use the comment section below to share your breast massage techniques or ask us any questions! *Results may vary for each individual. Please consult our Medical Disclaimer before attempting any of these massages yourself.