The decision to remove breast implants is often a difficult one.
Many factors go into making this choice, and it can be heartbreaking for both the woman making the decision and her family members.
Before undergoing breast augmentation, most women want to know what it will be like when they eventually do decide to remove the implants.
Many patients are under the impression that implant removal is a simple procedure, but this couldn’t be farther from the truth.
You need to prepare yourself for any potential issues before and after your operation so that everything goes as smoothly as possible. You’ll need to:
- Hand your your medication history over to the surgeon
- Avoid blood thinning medications
- Arrange your means of transportation from the hospital
To help you get started on understanding the breast implant removal process, we’ll cover the most common before and after procedures as well as address any risks associated with the operation.
If you want to avoid breast implants altogether, Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement supplements provide a safer non-invasive alternative for breast enhancement. These supplements are made from natural ingredients that contain the nutrients needed to grow your breasts naturally.
What to Expect Before Breast Implant Removal
You’ll be required to have a pre-operative appointment with your surgeon.
The following procedure will take place during this appointment:
- You will have a physical examination where the surgeon will check your general health and determine whether you are fit for the operation.
- Your breasts will be measured and marked so that the surgeon can better understand how the implants will be removed.
- A mammogram may also be recommended to rule out any possibility of breast cancer.
- Your medical history will be taken.
- Your surgeon will also discuss the operation with you and answer any questions you may have. You should come prepared with a list of questions concerning the operation. For example, ask how long it will take to complete the operation, what risks are involved, and if there are any complications associated with the operation. It might also be useful to ask what will happen if you don’t undergo the operation.
During the appointment, your healthcare provider will give you instructions to help you prepare for the procedure. Some of the instructions you should expect include:
- Stop taking blood thinners three days before the operation
- Refrain from smoking or drinking alcohol three weeks before undergoing the procedure
- If you are going under general anesthesia, you will need to fast for six hours before the procedure
- Arrange for someone to drive you home after the operation
Whether you’re considering implants to begin with, or are hoping to fill out your bust after a breast implant removal, supplements should be considered. You can naturally enhance the size and shape of your breasts by using Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement supplement.
Bust Bunny combines natural herbs with natural hormones produced by your body. The supplement is also blended with vitamin C necessary for healthy breasts. This combination allows your breasts to grow naturally without an operation.
“So, believe it or not, this is my first time writing a review. I’ve always been insecure about how petite my breasts seem. (34B) I gave these a try, and it’s pretty strange how they seem to be working. I am on week three and yesterday my boyfriend said I should pee on a stick because he thought I could be pregnant! Lol, I myself have noticed they have gotten perkier at least. We will see where these next 3 months take me 🙂 ok thanks bye.”
What to Expect After Breast Implant Removal
After a breast implant removal, your healthcare provider will give you recovery instructions. These instructions will include:
How to Care for Your Incisions
Your surgeon will provide you with a care sheet that explains how to take care of your incisions.
Keep the area clean and dry, and follow all the instructions provided by your surgeon.
If your surgeon has prescribed an adhesive bandage or wrap, follow all the instructions for using them.
How to Take Care of Your Breasts
Your breasts may be sore and swollen after the procedure. You can reduce swelling and pain by applying a cold compress to the area.
Apply ice packs or gel-filled pads on your breasts as instructed by your surgeon. This will help reduce both swelling and bruising of the breast tissue after the operation.
Your surgeon will also provide you with activity restrictions to ensure a safe and speedy recovery.
You will be advised to avoid strenuous activities such as running, lifting weights, and contact sports for at least two weeks after the operation.
Gradually increase your activity level as directed by your surgeon.
What Medications to Take After
Your surgeon will prescribe you medication to take after the procedure. Use these medications as instructed if you want a speedy recovery.
The following are some of the common prescriptions issued by surgeons:
- Aspirin or acetaminophen for pain relief after breast implant removal.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen and naproxen, to help relieve swelling and pain.
- Antibiotics will be issued if there is any sign or indication of infection. The surgeon will prescribe a specific antibiotic after reviewing your medical history, physical examination results, and laboratory findings.
You will be advised to have follow-up appointments after the implant removal.
Make sure to keep any appointment made with your healthcare provider, especially important postoperative checkups. This will help prevent complications from occurring during the recovery period.
During follow-up appointments, your surgeon will:
- Evaluate the healing progress of the incisions
- Monitor your overall health and well-being
- Review your medications to check for any adverse effects
- Measure the size, shape, and contour of your breasts
- Assess nipple and breast sensation
- Monitor your mental health and emotional well-being if you are experiencing any psychological distress after the operation
The surgeon will also provide information about support groups or counseling services to help you cope with the psychological effects of having your breast implants removed if you are experiencing them.
What Are the Benefits and Risks of Breast Implant Removal?
Like any other operation, breast implant removal has its benefits and risks. These are outlined in the table below:
|Pain relief if you have capsular contracture||Sagging breasts as your chest will lose the perkiness provided by the implants|
|You’ll no longer have to worry about the risks of implants getting ruptured||Loose skin as it will have been stretched by the presence of the implants|
|No need for MRIs to check the condition of the implants and whether they are still in the right position||More scarring at the incision site|
|You won’t have to replace the implants in future, and this will eliminate extra costs||As is the case with any operation, removal also poses a risk of infection|
If you want more information on how to prepare for breast implant removal, watch the video below:
How Can You Naturally Enhance Your Breasts After Breast Implant Removal?
Breast enhancement supplements are made from natural ingredients known to enhance breasts.
Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement supplements are made from fenugreek, red clover, and Angelica Sinensis. These ingredients contain all the nutrients and vitamins needed for the natural growth of breasts.
“It worked for me. My breast size increased after 4 weeks. At first, I was very sceptical, but I did a lot of research and found good reviews. I decided to give it a try. Worth buying!”
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to heal from breast implant removal?
The recovery period after breast implant removal ranges between 6 to 8 weeks. Recovery may take longer depending on your healing process and health. Therefore, it’s recommended to adhere to postoperative care instructions by your healthcare provider.
How much does breast implant removal cost?
The average cost of breast implant removal is $3,049. This cost covers the operation and the surgeon’s fee. It does not cover additional expenses like facility and anesthesia fees.
It’s worth noting that there may be additional costs for aftercare (including the cost of medication) following the operation.
Is removing a breast implant painful?
The breast implant removal procedure is not painful because it’s done under general anesthesia. However, you may experience some discomfort after the procedure due to soreness or swelling of your breasts and incisions.
What happens if you don’t replace breast implants?
If you don’t replace breast implants, they can leak, rupture, or deflate. If such issues arise, you’ll be at risk of capsular contracture which can lead to hard breasts and other deformities that can be noticed around the breasts.
About Bust Bunny
Bust Bunny is a family business started by Shawn with his family. The business is built on science, customer satisfaction, and value for good health. Shawn was a BioChem major in school and intended the business to help people who needed a natural alternative to breast operation and silicone implants.
Through the business, Shawn hoped to develop a solution for people who wanted to avert the long-term and damaging consequences of illnesses associated with breast implants.
Knowing that anything could be improved, Shawn researched and learned to develop an effective recipe. He wanted to come up with the right ingredients for the best results. Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement Supplement was the result of Shawn’s extensive research.
Share on Instagram:
Share on Facebook: