Is it possible to fix uneven breasts without surgery? The simple answer is yes. Having an uneven chest is something that a lot of women suffer from. We are here to break down everything you may need to know about the solutions to uneven, different-sized, and asymmetrical breasts.
According to scientific research, 99% of women have uneven breasts to some degree. Unfortunately, some women have a more noticeable level which causes insecurities and low self-esteem.
Here are some of the possible causes of why one breast could be bigger than the other:
- Hormonal changes
- Natural decline of estrogen
- Traumatic injuries
- Underlying fibroids (non-cancerous tumors)
In this post, you’ll discover:
- The cure to uneven breasts without surgery
- Exercises for uneven breast size
- The perfect bras for asymmetrical breasts
Let’s get started.
How to Cure Uneven Breasts Without Surgery
We understand that there is nothing nice about having lopsided breasts, so here are a few at-home remedies for curing your uneven breasts without the painful process of plastic surgery. We have come up with asymmetric breast solutions for you. If you want to know how to even out uneven breasts, then follow these at-home solutions below.
You can start off by massaging the smaller breast with about 300 rotations daily. If that seems like too much, start off with about 150 rotations. Make sure you are only focusing on the smaller breast.
Having asymmetrical breasts don’t have to be a nightmare for you anymore, you would be surprised to hear how common it is to have one breast larger than the other. Here are some exercises you can give a try to fix your lopsided boobs.
Exercises That Help With Breast Imbalance
While you’re at the gym add in a few of the below workouts that target your chest and you can say bye-bye to your uneven chest.
Medicine ball chest press
- Lie down with your back placed firmly on top of the medicine ball with your knees symmetrically bent.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand that you are comfortable with (preferably 10 pounds).
- Push the dumbbells upwards toward the ceiling, with your feet and your arms directly over your shoulders.
- Lower your arms down and to the sides and repeat this movement in roughly 3 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions.
- 3x a week.
- Lie down on a yoga mat with a dumbbell in each hand, your arms up and the palms of your hands facing each other.
- Your elbows should be slightly bent, and lower your arms out to the sides until you feel a stretch in your chest muscles.
- Return back to the starting position and repeat 2-3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- 3x a week.
- Place your hands behind you onto a chair with your fingers facing forward.
- Extend your legs and start bending your elbows
- Lower your arms until they are at a 90-degree angle
- Raise your body back up by pushing until your arms are straight
- Repeat roughly 2-3 sets of 12 repetitions.
- 3x a week.
Another great option is hydrotherapy, which is also known as a “water cure.” Here are the steps to correctly using hydrotherapy to make your breasts equal in size.
Step 1 – After taking your shower, turn the water temperature down slightly.
Step 2 – Let the warm water flow directly onto the breast that we are targeting for about 60 seconds.
Step 3 – Then, immediately switch to cold water as cold as you can handle for 20-30 seconds.
Step 4 – Repeat 3 times daily.
Following any or all of these remedies with consistency will help you achieve making your breasts equal in size. Don’t worry or stress if you miss a day or two on this, we understand that it can be difficult. Do your best at following these steps and you’ll be on your way to your goal in no time! We also have more exercises that will help increase breast size.
Bras for Asymmetrical Breasts
If you feel as though you may not have the time to do the above options, luckily there is a wide variety of bras for uneven breasts, slightly uneven breasts or very uneven breasts. This could potentially be the perfect answer to fixing your breast that is smaller than the other.
ThirdLove offers a huge selection of bras for asymmetrical breasts and the best part about this site, in particular, is that each bra you click on gives you a virtual sketch of a woman with different breast shapes. This really helps get the full effect of what bra you may specifically need. If you have one boob bigger than the other then you will find this quiz very helpful.
Also, while you’re on their website you can check out their Fit Finder quiz to help determine what your “perfect fit” is! In addition, Bust Bunny may help even out your asymmetrical boobs by balancing your estrogen levels which leads to your smaller breast growing to catch up to the other leveling them out.
Although a lot of women come to Bust Bunny to increase the size of their breasts, there are just as many women who are looking for a solution to fixing their asymmetrical boobs. We created a product that helps with asymmetrical breasts, lopsided boobs, uneven breast size, saggy breasts, and tiny breasts. If any of these are things you may suffer with when it comes to your breasts, then use coupon code “uneven” for 10% off or CLICK HERE to have your coupon instantly applied.
Increasing Your Breast Size
At the same time wanting to correct your asymmetrical breasts from one breast larger than the other, you might be looking to increase the size. Having sagging breasts makes your chest size look smaller, so in this case, we would want to work on ways to lift your breasts naturally.
No one wants to deal with lopsided boobs, and we understand the frustration of dealing with different size boobs, luckily, we have a few remedies for this! If you are a woman who is suffering from having one boob bigger than the other, then you can try some more techniques below!
To refresh your memory above, we talked about different workouts, hydrotherapy, and massage techniques. These are the same steps to follow daily to increase your breast size. Although there are a few supplements we would add to the mix of that.
- Fenugreek which stimulates breast-enlargement hormones like estrogen and progesterone.
- Fennel Seeds contain a high level of flavonoids that increase your estrogen level.
- Red Clover is made up of four phytoestrogens, which are compounds that naturally are found in plants. This contributes to the retention of fluids in your breasts and promotes an increase in your breast tissue.
- Wild Yam is rich in phytonutrients which that help increase the estrogen production.
As you are adding these items above into your daily activities you should avoid caffeine, sugary drinks and chocolates which reduce the production of estrogen in your body. Our product Bust Bunny includes all of the items listed above + more. For 10% off first-time users, use coupon code – uneven or CLICK HERE to have it instantly applied.