Picture this. You’re well into your adult years or you’ve had multiple pregnancies. But, your breasts don’t tell this story. Instead, they look and feel full and perky. They build up your confidence and look just as you’ve always desired.
How do you achieve this?
Natural breast enhancement is your best route for getting the boobs you want.
Why opt for plant-derived hormones to boost breast growth?
Plant-derived hormones are natural. They support and work with your body’s existing protocols to bring the bounce back to your breasts.
These hormones, specifically phytoestrogens (plant estrogen) derived from sources like fennel and fenugreek, are effective in enhancing breast growth but have few to no side effects.
That’s a far cry from breast implants, which can cause infection, internal scarring, rupture and chronic symptoms, such as fatigue, joint pain, and cognitive difficulties.
So, natural breast growth is the way to go.
Let’s delve deeper into:
- Three sources of plant hormones and how they work
- How plant-derived hormones link to the primary breast-related hormone, estrogen
- Lifestyle changes that support the effectiveness of these plant hormones in boosting breast growth
1 – Fenugreek Seed Extract Promotes Breast Suppleness
Fenugreek is a galactagogue—a food that increases breast size and improves breast milk production. In addition, fenugreek’s combined effect on estrogen and collagen helps breasts become full and supple, whether you’re breastfeeding or not.
We want to explore how fenugreek helps with natural breast growth when you’re not lactating. Its phytoestrogen content—plant-based estrogen—is behind its breast-enhancing abilities.
How does it work?
Phytoestrogen mimics the function of estrogen in your body. This means that it plugs into estrogen receptors and does the job that estrogen would do at optimum levels. In the case of breasts, it stimulates the growth of more fat cells in breast tissue.
Important Note: Breasts primarily consist of fat and their fullness and bounce comes down to healthy levels of elastin and collagen in the body.
Therefore, when looking for natural breast growth, we’re looking for plant-derived hormones that affect the breast tissue itself or collagen and elastin.
How Fenugreek Supports Breast Growth and Suppleness
Phytoestrogen in fenugreek helps with breast growth in several ways. It can:
- Suppress the enzyme that breaks down collagen: This gives the body a chance to build up collagen, which is essential for elasticity, strength, and bounce in the breasts.
- Modulate the sex hormones testosterone and estrogen: In the female body, free testosterone converts to estrogen, thus boosting estrogen levels, which may trigger the collection of fat cells and lead to fuller breasts.
- Boost the production of ceramides: Ceramides are lipids that are crucial to your skin’s suppleness and fullness.
- Support production of elastin: Elastin is a stretchy protein that helps your boobs and the skin and ligaments around them bounce back without losing their shape.
“I have been using Bust Bunny for almost a month … my breasts are becoming firmer and fuller … after breastfeeding for almost three years, my breasts were deflated.”
– Kenyetta Richardson, United States
2 – Fennel Seed Extract Boosts Estrogen for Breast Growth
The sweet, aromatic seeds of fennel have been in use in the Mediterranean region and China for millennia.
Some of its use has been medicinal, including as a laxative, decongestant, and pain relief for menstrual cramps. The medicinal effects of fennel come from its high levels of flavonoids—which are both an antioxidant and phytoestrogen.
We’ve already mentioned phytoestrogen as a key factor in breast growth, but let’s go deeper into it.
As the name suggests, phytoestrogen mimics the action of estrogen in your body.
The Crucial Link Between Fennel and Estrogen
Estrogen isn’t just one hormone but a group of hormones (estradiol, estriol, estrone). The three forms fluctuate and control the different stages of your reproductive life—namely, reproductive maturity, pregnancy, and menopause.
Estrogen plugs into estrogen receptors all over the body, fulfilling various functions:
- Enables the body to form breast tissue
- Helps to maintain the walls and lubrication of the vagina and uterus
- Facilitates cognitive function and memory in the brain
- Prevents skin from aging by boosting the production of collagen
- Keeps your hair follicles in their growing phase
- Supports the growth and maturation of bones
- Improves muscle mass and strength
- Modulates blood flow, inflammation and healthy growth of the heart muscle
Clearly, estrogen is the mother of hormones with its finger in nearly every body system. It’s especially central to maintaining fuller breasts because of its positive effects on fatty breast tissue and collagen.
Phytoestrogens, like the flavonoids found in fennel seeds, plug into the estrogen receptors in the body, augmenting the effect of estrogen.
“… My saggy, almost deflated boobs after having two kids … are now more plump, full, perky and even slightly larger … Also they are natural with zero side effects!!”
It’s important to note that the function of phytoestrogen in breast growth is quite nuanced.
Studies have shown that phytoestrogens are more modulators than simple boosters.
When estrogen levels are high, they tamp down the effect of the hormone, but they do the opposite when estrogen is low.
Why is this important?
There’s an alarming connection between high estrogen levels and breast cancer. That’s why hormonal replacement therapy needs to be pursued with caution. It’s a relief to know that phytoestrogens don’t contribute to the carcinogenic effect that estrogen can have.
To recap, including phytoestrogens (plant-derived hormones) in your diet gives you the breast enhancing benefits of estrogen while mitigating any potential risks.
So use fennel seeds in your baking and savory dishes. Alternatively, an easy way to include these phytoestrogens in your diet is through a natural supplement containing fennel, such as the Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement supplement.
3 – Hops Contains the Strongest Plant-Derived Hormone
While fennel and fenugreek are well-known staples in herbal remedies for women’s health, hops calls to mind craft beer during happy hour. However, hops (Humulus Iupulus) contains one of the strongest phytoestrogens discovered to date, 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN).
8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN) has a strong, estrogenic effect due to its superior ability to bind with estrogen receptors in your body. It therefore:
- Boosts breast growth by mimicking the action of estrogen in triggering fat cell growth and collagen production
- Alleviates menopause symptoms caused by lower estrogen levels, such as hot flashes
- Improves insulin resistance, glucose tolerance, and facilitates a stable, healthy weight
- Ensures better heart health and reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduces the risk of cancer because it inhibits growth of cancer cells
- Improves bone health because it protects bones from degradation and supports bone growth
Does this mean you can overindulge in your favorite brew?
No, the amount of 8-PN in beer is negligible.
A better option is a specifically formulated natural supplement containing hops, such as Bust Bunny’s Breast Enhancement supplement.
Jokes aside, alcohol actually undermines any healthy breast growth progress you might achieve. Lifestyle and genetics, among other factors, also play a role in the growth you’ll experience.
Additional Factors That Can Impact Your Breast Growth
Breast growth and perkiness is influenced by:
- Genetics: Size typically runs in the family, and while you can’t drastically alter this effect naturally, you can use plant-derived hormones to enhance the fullness and bounce of your breasts.
- Hormones: The fluctuation of estrogen and progesterone in and after pregnancy, as well as during menopause, causes loss of breast tissue mass and sagging.
- Body weight: Yo-yoing weight causes the rapid gain and loss of fat tissue in the breasts, which can also contribute to sagging. Careful weight loss, focusing on a healthy diet and exercise, can prevent you from losing your breasts’ fullness.
- Lifestyle: Good lifestyle habits, like eating healthy, exercising, sleeping well and drinking water, can greatly impact the health and appearance of your breasts. Avoid alcohol, excess caffeine, and stress if you want to see breast growth results.
And do you know what else? As you incorporate plant-derived hormones from fennel, fenugreek, and hops into your supplement regimen, you’ll see improvements all over your body. As we’ve seen, estrogen receptors exist across all body systems.
“I have noticed an obvious difference in the volume of my breast tissue … a tremendous positive difference in my skin … the lessened severity of my cramps … an increase in my sex drive.”
– Shari, United States
How Plant-Derived Hormones Improve Breast Growth
In the table below, we’ve put together a little cheat sheet that shows you how the plant-based hormones we’ve discussed can enhance your breasts:
|Plant-Derived Hormone Source||Impact On Breast Growth|
|Fenugreek seed extract||Binds to estrogen receptors to trigger the production of cells in the breasts
Boosts production of collagen for firmer breasts
Supports production of elastin and ceramides, which make breasts supple and bouncy
|Fennel seed extract||Binds to estrogen receptors causing an increase in fatty breast tissue|
|Hops||Mimics estrogen in boosting fat cell growth in the breasts
Boosts production of collagen, which gives breasts strength and structure
Start Your Breast Growth Journey With Plant-Derived Hormones
Fenugreek, fennel, and hops are at the top of the phytoestrogen pyramid. Not only does hops contain the strongest phytoestrogen, but the other two also have a solid history of supporting breast health.
Together, these phytoestrogens work to support the effects of estrogen—increasing breast growth and supporting collagen and elastin for firmer and bouncier boobs.
If you’re ready to get the breasts you’ve been dreaming of, start with our Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement supplement. This natural herbal supplement delivers all that phytoestrogen goodness in all-veg capsules without any additives, fillers or GMO ingredients.
Share on Instagram:
Share on Facebook: